This information is everything we just couldn't fit in when you attended training. This is the information you are looking for!!!
- Start with the Lesson Planning reminders
- Check out the short but very useful list of Web resources and books
- Get answers to some commonly perplexing tutoring issues and some issues specific to ESL students
- Curriculum ideas by topic! Be sure to explore the links on the left as well as the helpful information on the right side of the screen. Includes worksheets!!!
- Practical English for every adult, also known as Equipped For the Future.
- All things work-related from looking for a job to moving up and moving on. Includes worksheets!
- Money! Budgeting! Yes! Yes! Lesson plans and support material available here.
- Teaching English using techniques for learning disabilities. Many of the things we do when working with our lowest-level language/literacy learners are the same things we do when addressing the needs of learning disabled students. Good, good material here!
- Look here for more techniques, but scroll down to "Teaching Techniques."