Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can you help a Burmese family?


The following message is from Genevieve Cruz, the Community Outreach Coordinator at Ecumenical Refugee Service in Denver:

I'm just putting the word out that I have a family of nine coming Feb. 13th and I'm looking for bunk beds. I'd really like two sets if I can get them. Please keep me in mind if you run across twin beds as well. I can use bedding for this size bed.

This is going to be a tough case so I'm looking for all the help I can get. The family doesn't have a sponsor so I'm really depending on my Interns and Volunteers. Anyone wanting to help me with this case, please contact me as soon as you can. We have less then a month before they arrive. I can use people to help with the set-up of the home. Grocery shop, moving furniture and most important transportation.

I also need someone to gather boxes for moving.

Blessing...thanks in advance,

Genevieve Cruz
Ecumenical Refugee& Immigration Services
303-860-0128x112

No comments: